Our Moroccan Beldi Soap Now Available in Neroli
Byrdie.com calls it "the smartest soap out there."Here’s how it works:
- Massage 1 tablespoon of Beldi Soap on to damp skin in shower or steam
- Rinse off to cleanse skin
- For a skin softening body mask, leave soap on skin for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing
- Moisten Kessa Mitt and rub skin in long upwards strokes in the direction of the heart to stimulate circulation and remove dead skin.
- Delight in the scents of Morocco and the feeling of baby soft skin