Summer is here at last! Time to get glowing skin the Moroccan way with our Moroccan Beldi Soap and exfoliating Kessa Mitt. I am thrilled to share this beauty ritual with you directly from the “hammams” (bathhouses) of Morocco. Hammams can be public or private and are an important part of daily life in Morocco. A key component of the hammam ritual is cleansing and skin softening with Beldi Soap and then a thorough exfoliation with the Kessa Mitt. Here’s how it works:
- Massage 1 tablespoon of Beldi Soap on to damp skin in shower or steam
- Rinse off to cleanse skin
- For a skin softening body mask, leave soap on skin for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing
- Moisten Kessa Mitt and rub skin in long upwards strokes in the direction of the heart to stimulate circulation and remove dead skin.
- Follow with our Essaouira Body Serum to moisturize and add a slight glow. The scent of Essaouira, in our Body Serum or Perfume Oil, will transport you to the breezy seaside village in Morocco.