10 Reasons Why the Kahina Antioxidant Mask is a Must-Have
1. Scented with invigorating eucalyptus and mint, the Kahina Antioxidant Mask is multi-tasking skin maintenance. Deep cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and treat skin concerns in 5-10 minutes a week.
2. Rhassoul clay from the high Atlas Mountains in Morocco forms the base. This clay has negatively charged ions which attract positively charged impurities like bacteria in the skin, drawing them out and…
3. …replacing them with nourishing trace minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium and…
4. Silica, which has been shown to stimulate collagen production, helping to firm and tone skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
5. Acai, pomegranate, and argan oil are rich sources of antioxidants that can repair existing cell deformation—a cause of physical signs of aging-- and protect against future damage.
6. Hydrate & smooth: this clay mask is not designed to harden or leave skin feeling dry. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil provides excellent moisture to deeper layers of skin since its small molecular structure allows it to absorb easily.
7. Rhassoul is fine yet granular so you’ll perform gentle physical exfoliation as the mask is removed.
8. Intended for all skin types, there’s something for everyone. In addition to its healing & nourishing properties, our Antioxidant Mask has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as rosemary, peppermint, and geranium, great for acneic and oily skin types.
9. A percentage of profits go toward Berber women cooperatives who make the argan oil we use in the mask. These proceeds fund business, literacy, and education programs & initiatives.
10. This mask is 100% natural, with a 59% organic content. Your weekly toxic-free skincare regimen is complete.