A cab driver in Morocco once told me that he drinks a swig of argan oil every day in the morning to help with digestion and to prevent heart disease. Here are other ways the men in your life can enjoy the benefits of argan oil.
1) Naturally soften rough patches on elbows, knees, and overworked hands by rubbing argan oil into skin.
2) Treat dandruff by massaging a nickel-sized amount of argan oil into scalp after shampooing. Rinse well.It is also thought that argan oil prevents hair loss by promoting hair growth and repairing split ends.
3) The vitamin E in argan oil is healing and helps prevent scarring: use for immediate relief in the case of minor scrapes and burns.
4) When used as massage oil, argan oil soothes sore muscles and even eases the pain associated with arthritis.
5) Apply as an after-shave to ease irritation and prevent wrinkles at the same time.