BEAUTY SHORTLIST AWARD WINNER FOR BEST ARTISANAL SOAP
A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco. Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty. Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
Kahina Moroccan Beldi Soap, our traditional skin softening treatment, comes directly from the famed hammams of Morocco. Scented with eucalyptus essential oil and naturally rich in vitamin E, this gel-like soap is made from saponified olive oil and can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
- Use as a cleansing soap or full body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliation with our Kessa Mitt
- Scented with eucalyptus essential oil