Scented with invigorating eucalyptus and mint, this multitasking facial mask is an essential component to any weekly skin care treatment regimen. Argan oil and silica-rich rhassoul clay from the Atlas mountains in Morocco combine with extracts of pomegranate and acai to:
- Detoxify by drawing out impurities at the deepest level, replacing them with nourishing trace minerals
- Stimulate collagen production and improve skin strength and elasticity
- Deliver potent antioxidants to fight free-radical damage and reduce signs of aging
- Gently exfoliate while leaving skin toned, smoother and more supple
Gluten free; non-GMO; vegan, certified organic
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, water/aqua/eau, hectorite, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, lactobacillus ferment, cetearyl olivate, lactic acid, sorbitan olivate, hydrolyzed linseed extract*, arginine, cetearyl glucoside, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract*,euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf/stem oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, totarol*, amorphophallus konjac root extract, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, tocopherol, citronellol†, geraniol†
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
†Potential allergen naturally ocurring in essential oils. Not an added ingredient.
98.9% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 59% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Two to three times a week, apply a thin layer on cleansed face. After seven to ten minutes, remove with warm water using circular motions to gently exfoliate. Mask should not be left to harden.
- Follow with Kahina Argan Oil or Serum