Our Moroccan Beldi Soap is a traditional cleansing and skin softening treatment direct from the Moroccan hammam. Scented with steamed distilled orange flower blossom, our latest version of this gel-like soap will turn your bath or shower into an orange grove in full bloom.
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
- Use as a cleansing soap or full body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliation with our Kessa Mitt
- Scented with neroli essential oil
Size: 250 grams
saponified olive oil, water, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.