10 Tips for Head to Toe Beauty with Kahina Argan Oil
1. Create a hydrating styling spray for hair.It works well to refresh curls between washes.Combine a small amount of argan oil with water and aloe vera and store in a bottle with spray pump top.Shake well before every use. Lightly mist wet or dry hair, concentrating on the ends and avoiding hairline.
2. Get shinier, healthier hair and scalp.First, massage argan oil onto dry scalp.Then, mix a few drops with 1 part apple cider vinegar to 4 parts water, and spritz onto dry hair.Leave for 15 minutes.Wash hair as usual.
3. One drop argan oil with one drop each of tea tree and lavender essential oil makes an overnight blemish treatment to combat inflammation, redness, and soreness-- without dehydrating or damaging skin.
4. For a moisturizing lip treatment, combine two drops with honey and spread over lips.
5. Make your own hydrating mask: 1 tbsp. of honey-- a great humectant, 1/2 avocado --filled with fatty omegas, and 2 tbsp yogurt. Mash together to form a paste, spread evenly on face and let sit for 15 minutes.Rinse well. Bonus: want a video demo of this? Check it out by clicking here.
6. Add a few drops to your body lotion for extra softness all over.
7. For a body scrub that exfoliates and improves circulation, combine argan oil with espresso or coffee grounds.Work into skin and rinse off in the shower.
8. Massage into cuticles to help nail growth.
9. For a radiant glow, add a drop of argan oil to foundation, tinted moisturizer, or bronzer.
10. Work a fair amount into heels and over feet, cover with socks, and wake up with softer soles.
How do you use your Kahina 100% Organic Argan Oil?