Our Winter Skincare Ritual Contest Quiz
All last week on the blog, we’ve been giving you some of the inside scoop on our favorite products to help you get through the last weeks of winter. We promised a pop quiz and prize at the end. And it’s arrived: sharpen your pencils, close your notebooks, the time is now!
To enter, simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Quiz Answers
More than a good grade, at the end of the week we’ll select 1 winner randomly from all correct submissions. Prize is our Toning Mist, Prickly Pear Seed Oil plus a special treat brought back from Katharine’s recent trip to Morocco.
OK, let’s go:
- What is another name for soothing and calming blue tansy?
- Violet pansy
- Tanzanian bleuets
- Moroccan chamomile
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil requires ______ of prickly pear fruit to get 1 liter of oil
- Nearly a kilo
- Nearly a pound
- Nearly a ton
- Why can dark undereye circles be more dramatic in winter? _________________
- What is the benefit of rice in our Toning Mist?
- What plant is this?
- Rhodiola rosea
- Betaine blossom
- Prickly pear cactus flower
Pencils down! We look forward to your answers here: email@example.com.