Get The Kahina Glow: Our 3-Product Mini-Facial
Je promise: you will have the glow and grin of this jack-o-lantern when you’re done with this Kahina mini facial
Halloween is right around the corner… which of course means Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations are already going up and our holiday event calendars are getting pretty booked (speaking of- got some exciting Kahina events lined up for you this season! Stay tuned!). Yes, I am getting on the bandwagon and hyping the holidays/winter before they’ve even started. But! it’s for a very good reason: looking fabulous. Or at least much, much better.
You see, anticipating this cold weather and how it dries my skin out, as well as the myriad of events stacking up, I start thinking about mini-facials. That’s where your mind would go too if you worked at Kahina Giving Beauty. Trust me.
Q: What can I do in twenty minutes, tops, to revive my chronically dehydrated skin and look and feel presentable for these nights out?
A: Duh. The three-product, at-home Kahina mini-facial. It’s quick yet still luxurious, requires only 3 products, is guaranteed to deliver a glow, and oh yeah, smells amaze– perfect for putting me (and you!) in a good mood for hours of (tedious?) socializing.
You’ll need: Kahina Antioxidant Mask, Kahina Serum, and Kahina Eye Cream*
1. Start with a clean face. I like Kahina Giving Beauty Cleanser, but it’s not essential for this at-home facial.
2. Apply a thin layer of our Antioxidant Mask. Doesn’t it smell good? That’s the eucalyptus and mint- so uplifting and refreshing, amirite? Leave it on for ten minutes while you brush your teeth, watch Bravo, call Mom, pet your dog, whatever. (I do all of those things.)
3. Remove our Mask – gently buff it off with your hands or a washcloth. That little grit you feel is the other Moroccan beauty wonder, Rhassoul Clay, which deep cleanses and helps gently exfoliate, all without drying you out or leaving you red-faced, like other clay masks.
4. Admire your glow. Seriously, you’re already glowing at this point, but we’ll keep going.
5. Apply a few drops of Kahina Serum. This smells so good too! Chamomile, ylang ylang, myrrh? Yum. Kahina Serum is a more complex blend of oils, including Argan, that deliver nutrition like vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as antioxidants, thanks to sea buckthorn, coffee, and carrot seed. If I have some extra time, I’ll spritz on Toning Mist before the Serum to help it absorb better, but if I’m in a rush, the Toning Mist can wait.
6. You’re almost done! Dab some Kahina Eye Cream around your eye area. It’s silky, absorbs easily, and plumps those little fine lines so they’re less noticeable. Kabam Pow! You’re so glowy, refreshed, and lovely. Didn’t that feel good?
Bonus point if you do all of this from a hot bath. Two bonus points if you’re sipping some vino or coffee – they’re mood-boosting and antioxidant-rich, too!
By the way, Katharine L’Heureux, Kahina founder and fearless leader/guru, swears by this 3-step treatment as a transformative skin/mood pick me up.
What’s your foolproof 1-2-3 before a night out?
*I picked these three products in particular for a sort of autumn/winter mini facial because they’re a little richer and more moisturizing. For the summer version of this, I’d use Argan Oil or Lotion in place of Serum and Eye Serum rather than Eye Cream.