A moisturizing body oil rich in Vitamin E to replenish and restore dry skin and scented with a blend of pure steam distilled essential oils, Essaouira Body Serum is a fresh, crisp fragrance combining sophisticated floral notes with a hint of the exotic. Rose, lavender, herbaceous geranium and woodsy sandalwood provide a soft floral scent while petitgrain lifts and brightens. We love this lighter scent for spring and summer.
Worlds collide in the blue and whitewashed coastal village of Essaouira (pronounced es-suh-weer-uh) just over two hours outside Marrakech. Designed by the same French architect behind the renowned Saint-Malo port city in Brittany, France, Essaouira literally translates to mean beautifully designed. It is a village rich in culture and beauty, merging 18th Century European design with the mysteries of Morocco.
- High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness
- Watermelon, sunflower, olive and coconut oils deeply moisturize and absorb readily
- Treatment pump on deluxe 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz size allows for easy application
argania spinosa (argan) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ocos nucifera (coconut) nut oil*, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf/flower oil*, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil, tanacetum annuum flower oil*, citrus aurantium (petitgrain bigarade) leaf/bud oil, bisabolol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 97.51% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Formula certified natural and Organic by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at cosmetics.ecocert.com
- Apply as needed to body and hands.
- For best results, massage into damp skin after bath or shower.
- Recommended especially after body exfoliation using Kahina Beldi Soap and Kessa Glove.