Our top green beauty picks in a pink palette (perfect for Valentine’s Day or anytime):
1. Prep face with Kahina Giving Beauty Facial Lotion. Our Facial Lotion leaves a matte finish and is an ideal primer to moisture & smooth before makeup application.
2. Prep eyes with Kahina Giving Beauty Eye Cream. Just a teensy bit will do- lightly dab around entire eye area and let absorb for 3-5 minutes.
3. For eyes, try Alima Pure Pearluster Eye Shadow in Prosecco on lids. Blend with RMS Magnetic.
4. We love W3ll People’s Luminous Multi-Use Stick (Universalist) in #2 as a general highlighter (cheek bones, inner corner of eyes, high points on face). W3ll People creator Shirley explained that it’s also great to blend (before application, use an eye brush on the back of your hand) with any mineral eye shadow to get a creamier texture and brighter hue. Pictured here as both final product + color swath.
6. Prep lips with Sprout a Revolution Vegan Lip Balm in Cocoa. (Trust us, this balm has been the game changer for our chronically super-chapped lips.)
7. Finish lips with a sweep of Ilia‘s conditioning lip tint, like this one shown in Blossom Lady (color swath shown).
8. Polish it all off with Deborah Lippmann‘s 3 Free nail color in Glamorous Life (rose gold).