For time immemorial, women across the world have performed beauty rituals based on the best ingredients nature has to offer. In Morocco, women unlocked the power of argan oil to restore and moisturize, Rhassoul clay to purify, green tea to tone and refine, and rose to calm skin. Now these potent natural ingredients have been formulated using the latest science in a complete and effective natural skincare line, bringing the beauty wisdom of the women of Morocco to you.
We believe in creating rituals out of our regimens by giving meaning to our daily beauty routines, highlighting region specific ingredients and giving back to the indigenous women who harvest and produce the ingredients at the core of our products. By creating simple skincare products that work and that won’t harm our consumers or the environment, we aim to connect women around the world in the timeless practice of beauty.
Kahina Giving Beauty products are sensitively produced from start to finish with an eye toward cultural and environmental sustainability.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Certified natural and organic formulations that incorporate organic materials whenever possible
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Donations to the women who work to provide the raw materials at the heart of our products
GIVING BACK +
• Donations to the High Atlas Foundation to support their one billion tree campaign. To date, Kahina has raised money to plant, irrigate and transport 250 trees to support rural villages in the Southwest of Morocco as part of the organization’s One Million Tree Campaign.
• Donations to the High Atlas Foundation to deliver clean drinking water to a girls school in the High Atlas Mountains.
ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY +