Raising the Bar: 6 Reasons We Love New Kahina Argan Soap
There has been a movement afoot to give soap a dirty name. As some women are forgoing the bar in favor of liquid options – or just rinsing with water, I remain a devoted bar soap-user. Here are six reasons why:
1. Soap is the perfect, no-waste product. Unlike liquid soap in plastic packaging, once it is used, there is nothing left to throw away.
2. I love the way a bar of soap fits in your hand.
3. Handmade soaps have character and charm and look great in the bathroom.
4. Soaps are easy to stack and store.
5. The best natural soaps are moisturizing, nourishing, and smell delicious.
6. Soap is an all-purpose product and can be used on face, body and hair. Always handy for hand-washables when traveling as well.
Raising the bar on soap, we proudly introduce our new Argan Soap made with Rosemary and Lavender.All of the above and more, our handmade soap contains ground rosemary and high concentrations of our personally sourced argan oil for “scrubby, moisturizing goodness”.
Are you a lover of bar soap? Become one! Shop KAHINA ARGAN SOAP TRIO.