Memorial Day has always been the unofficial start of summer for me, as the thermometer in New York these past two weeks would corroborate. The season’s hotter temperatures create the need for lightweight moisture, and pore-clogging sunscreen and sweat make cleansing and exfoliating a must. Here is our recommendation for an ideal program to keep skin healthy all summer long.
1. To keep pores open and skin cleansed, apply our Antioxidant Mask twice weekly.
2. Cleanse night and day with our Facial Cleanser, infused with skin calming Blue Tansy and Neroli.
3. Gently hydrate and tone with our Toning Mist. Aloe Vera-based, it works to protect and heal skin from sun damage, before and after sun exposure.
4. Kahina Brightening Serum works to prevent dark spots from occurring due to sun exposure, while correcting existing damage.
5. Our Face Serum contains naturally occurring SPF from Carrot Seed Oil. Sea Buckthorn Oil, Pomegranate, and Argan Oil provide powerful antioxidant protection against harmful UVA rays.
6. Our Argan Oil is the perfect summer product, easily absorbed and full of vitamin E to repair sun damaged skin. The ideal multi-tasking oil, it is perfect for summer travel to use post sun on face and body, apply to hair before swimming to protect from salt and chlorine, and afterwards to condition.
7. Finish with our Lip & Face Balm applied to rough patches on face and to chapped lips – or use as a replacement for lipstick and to add a healthy sun-kissed glow to cheek and brow bones.