10 Uses for Kahina Moroccan Rose Water
Our pharmaceutical grade* Rose Water is derived from the freshest petals of the Damask Rose which grows wild in Morocco’s Valley of Roses. In Morocco, Rose Water is used to cleanse and tone skin, as well as for consumption as an aid in digestion and as an ingredient in cooking.
Rose Water is anti-bacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory so works to address a number of health and beauty concerns. Here are a few of the uses we’ve found for our 100% pure, steam distilled Rose Water:
1. Spray on cotton pad to remove dirt and makeup.
2. Soak rose water in cotton balls and apply to eyes to reduce puffiness.
3. Spray on face or into the air to elevate your mood.
4. Mix Rose Water into your favorite dry clay instead of water to create a deep cleansing and pore tightening mask. We love to use pure rhassoul clay from the Atlas Mountains.
5. Rose Water can help to alleviate sunburn symptoms. Spray directly onto the affected area.
6. Rose water can provide relief from itching from insect bites.
7. Rose water can help treat acne and balance skin’s PH. Spray on a cotton pad and gently dab it on the affected area or spray directly onto skin.
8. Combine Rose Water with epsom salts to make a beautifully scented disinfectant for your home.
9. Rose water keeps hair soft and frizz free. Simply spray it directly onto dry or damp hair.
10. Mix 1 TBSP of Rose Water in a cup of water or tea and drink to aid in digestion, relieve stress and anxiety.
*A note about pharmaceutical grade versus food grade: Food grade ingredients are unregulated while pharmaceutical grade must pass the strictest guidelines of the FDA. Potency and purity are guaranteed under this guideline.